Boo!!! Hehe...just thought I'd catch ya offguard. Did it work? :P ramblings by Jess | 6:26 PM |
Friday, January 16, 2004
Wow, surprised to see that I was missed! haha Anyways, I'd rather update than be yelled at by Everest again. haha Love ya girlie *winkers* Yea, so there is a hell of a lot goin on right now in our lives and i'd have to admit that I actually forgot about this thing for awhile. I mean, do ya blame me? You've seen pics of the beautiful lil girl I was blessed with. Yes I'm gloatin and you can't stop me!! haha Instead of talkin bout nothin, I decided to do a Friday Five that I found mildley amusing, or whatever. So here ya go. Dunno when I'll be visitin you lovely ppl next. Cross yer fingers??
1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? For the most part, I believe my biggest accomplishment happened on August 29 when I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. It was hell, lemme tell ya...but WAY worth the pain I went through. I would do that again under different curcumstances of course.
2. What was your biggest disappointment? I'm not one who likes to dwell on past downers. Can't we keep things positive ppl???
3. What do you hope the new year brings? I'm hoping the new year brings lots of new beginnings when it comes to motherhood. I can't wait for all the "firsts" to come! I'm also hoping that it brings this special someone to me finally. I think I've been a good girl and I believe I deserve to finally be happy with someone.
4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be? I didn't make any resolutions for the new year, but I have recently started somewhat of a type of goal. Damnit! I'm gonna get into shape and lose my damn baby fat!!! *smiles*
5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Past Tense...ok.. Well...my plans were as follows... Rent some movies, order some pizza, invite a couple ppl over, watch movies and eat pizza. Wow...exciting stuffs huh? Went about that way too. Sis came over and I almost didn't make it to midnight due to some stupid movie with Heath Ledger called The Order. Don't rent it ppl...it's a sleeper.
Well, there y'all go. Hope that satisfies yer cravings until the next time I remember this thing called a blog again. Later days! (Damn Weekenders....haha)
1. Those paper toilet seat covers in public bathrooms, do you use them? Umm....that would be a big ole YES! Never know what the person who sat on that seat before ya left behind for you. eewwww
2. What is on your Christmas Wish List for Santa to bring? A new car?? Bigger bed?? Lots of money?? All of the above?? :)
3. What did you accomplish in the month of November? Ok, is this personal or work related? Myself, the one thing that I accomplished was movin my living room around without even movin it. Damn, sisters are awesome! lol
4. Have you ever snuck into someplace that you shouldn't have? Umm...into Cambria's room while she woke up? Darnit she saw me!! lol
5. Do you recall the first internet meme you participated in? The first meme I participated in was I believe this or that Tuesdays. Now it is no longer...oh woah.. How did you come to find out about it? It was one of the "in" easy and fun meme's that everyone was doin, so I jumped on the band wagon. Do you still participate? I would participate in it if it was still active.
6. Do you have any favorite internet or "streaming" radio programs or music channels you wish were available in your car or on a portable radio? Um...don't really listen to the streamin stuff unless i'm lookin for a song online. Besides...can never get the full thing with all the times the program's try to reload or whatever.
7. Ever been skinny dipping? What's the story there? Skinny dippin? lol I've been tempted to a time or two before, but all I ever got down to was my bra and thong. woohoo...livin on the edge!
Yea, so found out today that my grandpa is gonna go on! *Big ole smiles!!* He is breathin on his own and sooo respondin totally good. Poor guy can't talk though, he tries soo hard but just can't make a sound. I want to hear his voice, but looks like we might have to settle for a damn voice box. Oh well, least it'll let him speak. Went to visit him today, he looks real good besides the fact he's lost soo much weight. Got to see his face instead of all those damn tubes blockin it. It is gonna be a long road to full recovery though. Lets just hope he is able to come to a full recovery. I'm prayin..
There's more goin on...but I don't wanna jinx anythin so I'm not gonna talk about it....yet. lol to be continued.... ramblings by Jess | 6:47 PM |
Thursday, November 27, 2003
Well, as I was feeding Cambria this evening (late evening) this show called Nightline came on. This is one of those news shows that comes on after the local news. They were doing a show on letters from the war and the first family they did it on was the Sgt of my late flame. At that, there goes those thoughts. I peeked at his blog this evening and i'd have to admit that I am kinda in envy of him. Don't get me wrong, it does still hurt inside but I'm a strong girl who can overcome small obsticals (if that makes any sense). Anyways, enough about him...
Turkey day is tomorrow..err or 6 min away..and I have no clue of what's going to be happening for the day. My grandpa has been in the hospital for close to a month now for what at first was supposed to be a "simple surgery". Yea, well "simple surgery"'s need REAL SURGEONS! Anyways, so he had complications due to the Surgeons puttin him back together wrong. Needless to say, my grandpa has been on a resperator, has been having heart probs and isn't gettin enough oxygen to all the needed areas of his system. This in itself is hard seeing as he is the backbone of our family. He is the "Strong One" that has faith in all we do. I really feel for my grandma for she has so many thoughts going through her head now about what can and may happen. I won't go anymore into this, just wanted to get to a point. Pretty much the reason why nothing's really happening today is because my grandma doesn't want to partake in any get togethers because grandpa wouldn't be able to be there to partake as well. This is pretty hard seeing as we have a pretty close knit family. So I'm very questionable as to whether some of the family will be getting together or if I'm just gonna make a chicken dinner for my sis and I. This is pretty hard seeing as though I don't know Thanksgiving or any other holiday without the family getting together for dinner and good conversation. I just pray that my grandpa does keep himself strong, get his rest and be able to completely recover from this sickness he has. I love you grandpa! On that note, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy it to the fullest because you'll never know what's going to happen. Life..... ramblings by Jess | 12:04 AM |
1. Do you like scary movies? Why or why not? I LOVE scary movies!! I think I like em so much because of the adreneline rush they give from all the surprises that they throw out at ya!
2. What was the first scary movie you remember seeing? How old were you? What in that movie scared you the most? The first scary movie would have to be one of the many Nightmare on Elm Street series. Don't know for sure how old I was exactly, would have to guess around 7 or 8 I think. That nightmare thing just really got to me, damn those gloves man! lol
3. How scary is that movie now to you? Why? LOL Scary? Those Freddy movies get me rollin now! I have to admit though..when Freddy comes outta the mirror...that freaks the shit outta me still! lol
4. What scary movie did you not find scary? Why? What scary movie did you find too scary to finish or, if you did finish, bothered you days later? Why? Ok...I cannot think of any movie that i did not find scary...obviously since it wasn't scary i won't remember it! lol Too scary? Ok...The Ring! It's all good...tell she comes outta the TV!!! AAAHHH!!! I still cover my face at the end...that just creeps me out!! And yea..I kept the lights on and closed my bedroom door for a few nights after watchin that movie...was almost tempted to throw out the damn tv! lmao
5. Select 3-5 scary movies for a Halloween marathon. Why did you pick these titles? Hmm...Halloween marathon? Tough tough tough... I would originally go with watchin a whole series...like Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween or Leather Face. Couldn't really go with individual titles, gotta stick with the originals! hehe
Yea, so I'm a freak when it comes to scary movies! Gotta love somethin that can make ya jump and think... Anyways, hope y'all had a great halloween! I enjoyed mine sittin around with Cambria watchin non-scary movies cause Blockbuster only has the ones I've either already seen or don't even care to see. But the Italian Job was good...damn Mark Wahlburg is a TEASE!!! *drools* Anyways...lata and happy bloggin!! :) ramblings by Jess | 10:32 PM |